Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    My in home display is not working and hasn't been for months I've rang loads of times about it and still no further forward I have to manually put my top up in to my meter myself and still waiting on new in home display
  • 3 Replies

Head of Community
    @Jenka Hi there!

Can I just check - have you tried resetting it? Is it just a case that it will not turn on? Or does it turn on and is showing an error message.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    I've tried resetting it I've tried turning it off for 24 hours then putting it back on its not showing electric or gas and when I top put I have to put topup code in manually in my meter outside this has been going on months there said there where sending new in display out months ago and still not here I've had someone come out months ago said it was sorting but next day happened again and hasn't worked since and there said there would send someone out but it's not till 4th October
    Head of Community
    @Jenka Sorry to hear that!

So can I just confirm, you have an appointment booked in for the 4th of October - our teams always book the earliest available dates for customers based on their areas and postal codes and the engineer availability we have in those areas.

If you have this date all booked, I am afraid it will be a case of waiting until then and the engineer that visits will have all the information on the issue and will carry out a faults job to get it sorted.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
Reply to Thread