Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    Hi
    I had a new gas meter installed in June. When the engineer installed it, he said there was £30+ left on the credit. After he went the meter was saying emergency credit available as the balance was low. I topped up with £40. A few hours later there was less than £40 on. I presumed the original balance had been restored and the top up hadn't gone on.
    4 days later you updated the meter from your end and guess what??. The data for the gas had gone off again. The gas went off last week and I tried to input the top up code for the £40, it was rejected. I have again topped up £50 and entered the top up code....again rejected.
    since changing to Utilita the data for the gas has rarely been available. I am self employed and can't afford to take a day off to wait for an engineer. Especially like the last time when they didn't turn up. Can you PLEASE sort this issue out soon as I'm using emergency credit.
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @Gord Hi there.

I am extremely sorry to read your poor start to being with Utilita. That is not good to hear.

I would like to get this investigated on your behalf and escalated as your Community Manager.

Please can you use the link in my signature below to send me your full address and best contact number?

I will then get a member of our customer experience team to get this looked into for you.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread