Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hi,
    I am three months in on my new Utilita account, and yet so far I have not received a bill and even though I have smart meters everything is showing as estimated. I would appreciate advice on how to access my bills.
    Thanks
  • 2 Replies

Level 2
    @Amarrahh Hi there, there could be a number of reasons as to why you have not received a bill as yet, if you have downloaded our My Utilita app you can send meter reads to us and see your bills if any have been produced. If your previous supplier has not given start reads then this can hold up the process.If you are unsure take a meter reading by pressing 9 once on your main smart meter. This is our number if you would like to speak to an advisor 0330 053 5669 also her is a link for My Utilita https://utilita.co.uk/payments

I hope this helps,
    Regards,
    Debby
    Level 2
    @Amarrahh
    I'm in the same position I transfer to U on 1st Sep 2024. I got a 5th Sep appointment for a Electric Smart Meter fitted but U arrived 10 min before the 4h dead line, faft around and after 35 min said sorry no network signal. Next appointment was for 25th Sep, but U fitter did not tern up at all, next 2nd Oct fitted electric Smart Meter (2h+) but put the Inverter clamp on the wrong place of the incoming live cable so it could not kick in to stop the import of power instead of taking power from the batters for 3 days. 2 of which were sunny enough to 3/4 3/4 & fully fill my batters.
    I went online to find out what was happening as IHD read when from 0w to 1.24Kw(1st time smart meter fitted) so I put the monitoring/inverter clam were it should have been. Now with out a bill in my account and on UC & EESA so I need to bugged my outgoings a bit tightly. As the U I'm with is the DD monthly, not the pre payment, should I pay some money before I have my 1st bill?
Reply to Thread