Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 2
    I have topped up my electric meter since last week £90 to only got £5 plus my emergency credit yea it went over on to friendly credit this is the problem and is getting people in to debt today I got £66 and had to put £48 on to get £5 plus my emergency credit is there any body that knows if I can apply to a different company that is cheeped and that doesn’t have the friendly time on the meter power up is enough with out this as well. So In 10 days I have got £10 electric yet put £90 on my electric
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @melissa26503 Hi there,

As I have explained before, you are not forced to use Friendly Credit hours - it is purely there to stop people going off supply if your balance goes below £0.00 during the Friendly Credit hours.

You can avoid using this if your balance is in a positive balance during these hours.

In regards to your top-ups, even if you were paying back any Emergency/Friendly Credit you had used - it would not eat that amount of top-up up.

Emergency Credit is £15 limit and Power Up amounts are capped at £40 & £60 respectively.

You would only ever pay back what you have spent & used. There is no interest charged ever.
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread