Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    Level 1
    Does anyone have any idea how to link the MyUtilita Alexa Skill App to MyUtilita??

I've used the app previously, and it worked perfectly. After buying a new Alexa device, I've added the skill, but when the account linking page opens, its totally blank, other than the Utilita logo at the top of the screen (Screenshot attached).

I've already tried clearing my web browser cache and cookies, and also tried on a different device, but just get the same issue.

Any ideas??
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
    🌈 🏳️‍🌈 Queerest Dot Me Business Consultancy Solutions 🏳️‍🌈 🌈
  • 2 Replies

Head of Community
    @Queerest Hi there! 👋

That sounds a bit odd - sorry to hear it's coming up blank.

I am just wondering if the emails match on the accounts and that software on your smart phone is up to date?

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    Its the same email address that I've used to access the Alexa Skill previously. It always worked fine before.

I've made sure my smartphone software is fully up to date. I've also tried using a different device, web browser, and internet connection. The issue is the same wherever I try to login to link my account with the Alexa Skill.

Very strange!
Reply to Thread