Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 2
    Since Friday I have been trying to speak to someone regarding my electric. I am now in debt for electric £40 so if it’s not paid today I will have no supply. The power up is a good thing but then the friendly hours is another way to make money. I can not afford to pay weekly on my smart meter so I filled an online form to pay direct debit which is better for me. I have been waiting for the next available advisor since 8 o’clock this morning, usually tells you how long the wait is to chat but it has not been doing this. I really do not know what to do, with every issue or quiet I’ve had in the past it’s always been sorted out for me rather quickly but since Friday I can not get any help.
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @melissa26503 Hi there! 👋

I replied to your post just before this one here.

Just to reassure you - Utilita does not charge interest for any extra help like Power Up & Friendly/Emergency Credit. They are there as back up encase of emergencies, or in the case that anyone is struggling to find ways to top-up.

I have outlined the options for you that may suit you base on what you have said. In regards to changing your meter mode and the way you pay, the best option is to call up the main Utilita Line and an advisor can talk you through some questions and checks before we can see if that is actually possible, as there are a few requirements.

Monday mornings are our busiest time of the week, however, the lines should be much clearer now to call.

Please do let me know how you get on - and reach out should you have any further questions or support needed.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread