Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I had topped up on the 28th of April. However the money I put in my electricity went into my savings...my own fault probably. I then tried to transfer the £80 from my savings into my electricity but it would only let me transfer £20 at a time. I finally got all £80 over bit in my electricity account it says I only have £59 so I'm wondering where the other £20 has gone. I've tried contacting utilita numerous times but due to bank holiday the phone number isn't working and there is not chat advisors. Does anyone know who or how I can contact to get this sorted. £20 in this day is to much to just lose!
  • 3 Replies

Head of Community
    @Natachajane Hey there! I hope you had a nice bank holiday weekend?

Sorry to hear that you had a bit of trouble with the savings functionality.

Can I just check, did you have any Emergency or arrears on the balance that would have meant that your savings/top-up would have paid that back? For example -£15.00?

I just want to check that before I escalate this on your behalf.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    Hi Rebecca, I have checked this morning and it's finally showing must have just been an error when updating.

I only had 0.47p in debt that was used on my emergency. So panicked thinking I'd been charged for using my emergency since I've never used it before but all seems well now.

Thank you
    Head of Community
    @Natachajane I am glad it's showing now 😀

Just as a good thing to know - you will never be charged for using your emergency credit - you just need to pay it back with your next top-up in order to get into a positive meter balance.

I hope this helps!

Rebecca
Reply to Thread