Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    As anybody else been told that they have not had instructions for the warm home discount for D.W.P. to add the £150 yet I have the letter from them and do nothing as it will be done . I have phoned D.W.P several times to be told they have sent details for it to be applied to my account.
  • 2 Replies

Community Manager
    Hi Baz,

If a request has been sent by the DWP then Utilita has up until the 31st March to make the payment as per Ofgems Regulations, however the request details must match the details on your account.

I would recommend you call Utilita and speak to an agent to make sure your account is up to date and match's your DWP details, In most cases when a payment has not yet been made it is because a customer has not updated us on a name change or other changes and we can not verify and match the accounts.

Kind Regards Dean
    Level 1
    I am having the same problem, DWP sent me a letter in December and despite numerous phone calls to them and Utilita and putting in a complaint, still not received anything
Reply to Thread