Well tbh I would love nothing more than to redeem a WHD voucher but YET AGAIN been told I do not qualify. Never had it and the constant battle of repeating myself gets a bit boring. If I didn’t need the help of the WHD then of course it wouldn’t be a problem. It totally frustrates me when the WHD GOV helpline tells you that YES you are eligible and they are constantly receiving complaints regarding Utilita telling customers that they are not. I then go through the process of calling the Utilita helpline…holding for best part of an hour to then eventually speak to a female with a ‘who cares’ attitude. After all Utilita have the power (pardon the pun) to keep passing the buck to DWP. I am disabled and live with my adult daughter who is also disabled. Just totally fed up with worrying about electricity etc and I get nowhere. Scottish Power to name but a few accept the WHD application WITHOUT THE SUB ELEMENTS…and unfortunately I can’t go move to another company because I’m not ashamed to admit that I am in fuel debt. Just had enough and I can’t beg anymore…rant over