Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Have you redeemed both of your Warm Home Discount vouchers?

If you have a Pay As You Go meter & received confirmation that you’re eligible for the scheme, we sent two payments of £75 straight to your smart meter or two vouchers via email or post.

If you received vouchers, don’t forget to redeem the vouchers at your local PayPoint soon, as they’re due to expire on by 30 March - unless your vouchers state otherwise.

Top tip!... Be sure to check the date on you own specific voucher.
    Find out more➡️ utilita.co.uk/warm-home-discount

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WHDREDEEM1.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	569Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WHDREDEEM2.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	240.6 KB 
ID:	570
    Last edited by Rebecca; 13-03-24 at 12:11.
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
  • 2 Replies

Level 1
    Well tbh I would love nothing more than to redeem a WHD voucher but YET AGAIN been told I do not qualify. Never had it and the constant battle of repeating myself gets a bit boring. If I didn’t need the help of the WHD then of course it wouldn’t be a problem. It totally frustrates me when the WHD GOV helpline tells you that YES you are eligible and they are constantly receiving complaints regarding Utilita telling customers that they are not. I then go through the process of calling the Utilita helpline…holding for best part of an hour to then eventually speak to a female with a ‘who cares’ attitude. After all Utilita have the power (pardon the pun) to keep passing the buck to DWP. I am disabled and live with my adult daughter who is also disabled. Just totally fed up with worrying about electricity etc and I get nowhere. Scottish Power to name but a few accept the WHD application WITHOUT THE SUB ELEMENTS…and unfortunately I can’t go move to another company because I’m not ashamed to admit that I am in fuel debt. Just had enough and I can’t beg anymore…rant over
    Head of Community
    @Carolina Hi there,

Firstly, I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. I can hear your frustration.
    All suppliers have different application criteria - and with the broader group - for those that meet the eligibility criteria, we still only have a certain amount of places - so it is a first come, first serve basis just to be fair and non selective.

There are other ways we can support if you were not successful - and I would be happy to get a courtesy call escalated on your behalf to go through what other tailored ways we can help you based on your individual needs and circumstance.

Please let me know if this would be something you would like me to do on your behalf, as your Community Manager.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
Reply to Thread