Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    Hello I just tried to switch my pay as you go account to flexi pay. Which gives me the flexibility of being on pay as you go as well as direct debit option or pay on receipt of bill. The customer service had no idea what flexipay is. I stated it to them 3 times. FLEXIPAY. They told me its not possible to be on pay as you go and direct debit at the same time. Asking me if id like to switch to direct debit. They wanted me to sign up to the normal direct debit option. Trying to force me to sign up to something I had no intention of signing up for. Flexi pay is not just direct debit. Its flexible pay.
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @Jarvo Hi there! Hope you are well and thanks for reaching out.

Sorry to hear that you have had some confusion on the other end of the phone!

Can you pop me a private mail using the link below in my signature - and include your full name, address and best contact number to get you on. We can then investigate your account and get this looked into for you.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread