Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    Level 1
    For some unknown reason my gas and electric top ups online have failed twice this morning. I always top up using the app. I have a stored bank card. It hasn't expired and I have the money in my account to pay for this. I have no idea why this has failed twice and now £30 has been taken from my bank account. The messages I got just said the top ups had failed and to try again later. I've tried twice now and the top ups have failed twice. I'm now £30 down in my bank account, so I'm hardly going to keep trying to top up. What's the issue? I've never had this happen before. As I said, my card hasn't expired and I have the money in my account to pay for this, so that's not the problem. I'm running low on gas and electric and need to top up, but I don't want to keep trying, as I don't want any more money to be taken from my bank account and no top up credited to my utilita account. When will I get a refund? Has anyone else had issues with top ups online this morning? Edit: I've now successfully topped up online after speaking to the live chat advisor. Not sure when I'll be refunded for the failed top ups though.
    Last edited by Ferrygirl1; 02-03-24 at 11:52. Reason: Now successfully topped up
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @Ferrygirl1 Hi there, sorry to hear about this - but thank you for letting me know about it!

I want to ensure that this is looked in to for you, as this is not great that you have had the money taken and been left with no top-ups.

Please can you private mail me with your full address and best contact number.

You can do this by using the link in my signature below. 🤗👇

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread