Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I put £140 on my electric today tried to use my electric card but it doesn't work so I rung up and the lady said to ring the automatic payment line so I did which took £140 of me without giving me electric I received a email from them this afternoon saying that I will get refunded the money just wondering how long will it take to hit my bank account
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @Bpartis10 Hey there - thank you for getting in touch and letting me know this.

Firstly I want to apologise for this happening and the inconvenience this has caused too!

Seeing as though it's a large sum of money, I want to make sure I follow this up on your behalf, and ensure the refund has been started and goes through as quickly as possible.

Could you please send me your full address and best contact number via private mail? You can do this by clicking the link in my signature. 🤗

Thanks,
    Rebecca - your Community Manager
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread