Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hi so can anybody on here tell me how much there bill is for gas and electric by direct debit monthly, I live in a 4 bedroomed council house so I know we use a lot of electric, I owe over £1000 on my electric, I'm disabled so cannot work either, am on pay as you go with smart meter bur am topping up constantly don't know what is best to do
  • 3 Replies

Head of Community
    @Wendy121212 Hi there, firstly, sorry to hear that.

I would be happy to get a member of our Customer Experience Team to go through a usage call with you - and then discuss other options of meter payment modes, such as 'credit mode' which would then allow you to pay on direct debit if you felt that was right for you. This may also be best if you are on our Priority Service Register, and it is not an option to go off supply.

If you feel you'd like this - then please drop me a private mail using the link in my signature below, with your full address, postcode and best contact number and we can go from there.

Have a wonderful weekend,
    Rebecca 🤗
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    Hi Rebecca,
    . Ty for your message I have been thinking of going onto credit mode do you know if this would me I have to pay £400 a month for gas and electric, I already have a big debt now for the first time ever, it worries me I would go off supply if I couldnt pay, Im disabled and unable to work, do you know roughly how much I would pay monthlyxx
    Head of Community
    @Wendy121212 Hey 👋

I have replied to your private mail 😊

Rebecca
Reply to Thread