Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    Level 1
    I have still not received the January 2024 payment of the warm home discount. It's never been this late before. I moved home on 13th December 2023, is this why my payment has been delayed? I was with Utilita before and I stayed with utilita when I moved, so I didn't switch provider.
  • 4 Replies

Head of Community
    @Ferrygirl1 Hi there - did you inform Utilita of your move and fill out a moving home form so they could transfer your old account info to your new address?

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    Hi Rebecca,

Yes, I did fill out the moving form online. I then spent the best part of 2 weeks after I moved both on the chat and talking over the phone with the utilita team. They told me that I would receive the warm home discount by today, 15th January 2024. I still haven't received it yet. It's very unusual as I normally receive it around 7th of the month. I am classed as vulnerable, I'm signed up to priority services with utilita, so they know I have health issues.

I am also still waiting for an in house display box which I was told would arrive before Christmas 2023. Nothing has gone smoothly with my move regarding utilita and I've had to spend hours in queues to speak to agents both in the chat and over the phone to get set up properly in my new home and chasing things up.
    Head of Community
    @Ferrygirl1 oh no!

I am really sorry to hear that your customer journey has not gone smoothly like it should have.

Can you please use the link in my signature to private mail me your full address (current and old), your customer reference number, as well as your best contact number.

Once I have this information I can get this investigated and looked into on your behalf.

Thank you,
    Rebecca
    Level 1
    @Ferrygirl1 I haven’t received mine either and trying to get in contact with anyone from this company is impossible
Reply to Thread