Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hi

Utilita have been very supportive and helpful over the last few months by helping with financial issues. My debt is now just over £350 for both gas and elec.

I am currently in friendly credit but on Monday morning my elec supply will go off, my gas is so ready off. Will I be able to get some more help until the 22nd when I get my UC
  • 4 Replies

Head of Community
    @Philo69 Hi there Phil, this is so great to hear that you feel so supported by Utilita.

I can certainly take a look into this and escalate this request on your behalf.

Please can you pop me a private mail using the link in my signature, with your full address and best contact number?

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    @Philo69 hi ...when you say they helped you with financial issues ..how did they help ? If you dnt mind me asking
    Level 1
    @Jobie hiya.

on a number of occasions my gas and elec were due to run out before I got my wages or benefits. So I called them up or went in live chat and Utilita very kindly topped up my meters for me so I could get to my pay date. They have done this a number of times for me with no hassle or awkward questions. They really do want to help their customers. I pay the debt back at 10% of every top up.

Hope this helps.
    @Philo69 thanks for the reply…im really glad that you got the help you needed ! but you must be one of the only few that they have helped….
    I asked for help when i was in debt and it ended up at a debt collection agency..i even asked can they put me on a lower tariff as im on highest because i dont pay by direct debit and it was a no again!……
    they even kept putting late charges on top…
    ive had enough now if they don’t help me this time im going to my local councillor,media etc

thanks jo🙂
Reply to Thread