Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Are you eligible for the Warm Home Discount?

England & Wales

It's important to remember

Households in England & Wales no longer need to apply for the scheme - however, will need to meet eligibility criteria for either Core Group 1 or Core Group 2 to qualify for the £150 payment.

If you feel you meet the eligibility criteria it is extremely important that your details are up to date with us. Specifically, your name must be the same with us, and with the DWP. If your name changes, or there's a mismatch - you need to let us and the DWP know asap. If there's inconsistencies, it could affect your payment. Give us a call on 01962 679 056 if you need to change the name we have on record for you. If you need to update any other details, the easiest way to do this is via My Utilita.

Find out more utilita.co.uk/warm-home-discount/england-wales

Scotland

It's important to remember

Scottish households will need to apply for the scheme if they fall into the Broader Group – however, customers who receive the guaranteed portion of Pension Credit will fall into the Core Group & won’t need to apply.

BROADER GROUP APPLICATIONS OPEN 11-18 SEPTEMBER

Find out if you qualify utilita.co.uk/warm-home-discount/scotland

Last edited by Rebecca; 07-09-23 at 11:34.
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
  • 0 Replies

Reply to Thread