Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hi.

I topped up my vunerable daughters Electric on the Utilita App approx 4 hours ago. I then tried to transfer £15.90 to the Gas account from the Electric account.
    I first had to transfer £15.90 from Electric to Savings.

I received message advising me that £15.90 had been transferred to SAVINGS.

However, when I try to transfer the £15.90 from Savings to Gas - there are no Savings amount, and No option to transfer the £15.90 to Gas.

It appears that the £15.90 has gone missing.
    I did receive message that £15.90 had been transferred to Savings.

And please DO NOT advise me to watch a Video how to transfer credit - In Savings there is no amount showing, and NO option below to move Savings to Gas.
  • 3 Replies

Level 1
    @BrumUtilita
    I had a 'play around' with Savings.

I clicked on SAVINGS.
    In the DEPOSIT option, I entered the amount I had already transfered (and went missing), which was £15.90.
    I clicked on WITHDRAWAL and selected GAS.

I clicked NEXT
    And confirmed £15.90 To Gas.
    I received message that my Savings Withdrawal had been successful to meter.
    I now await to see if this Savings amount goes onto my Gas.
    Head of Community
    @BrumUtilita Hi there, sorry to hear this!

Can you pop me a private mail with your full address and best contact number using the link in my signature and I will get this escalated and looked into for you on your behalf 😀
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Hi. This happened to me on 13th. Twice it said the withdrawal from gas to savings had failed. I went to try again today and can see that online and app and smart meter balance show it did not fail and the gas credit has been reduced. But there is nothing in my savings to move to the electric.
    where is it?
Reply to Thread