Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    The 'My Utilita' app now services over 500,000 Utilita customers! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฉ

Here on the Community, as your Community Manager - I am always listening to your questions and feedback.

So, with this in mind - I have worked closely with our App Team at Utilita Head Quarters to get your most popular and frequently asked questions answered!

So, keep reading the mega digest below to get clued up! ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘

How often does the balance update?

Your balance is updating constantly throughout the day using our unique algorithm. Every night, we take a meter read from 12am โ€“ 6am. We use this data, along with your personal usage history, to estimate your balance.

Your balance will also update after a top-up and when your meter alerts us to the following; low credit warning, entering Emergency Credit, and loss of supply.

How long does it take for a recent top-up to update the balance?

It can take up to 30 mins for recent top-ups to update the balance.

How accurate is the balance?

You may see some slight differences between your balance showing on the My Utilita app and website and your In-Home Display. There are a few ways we calculate your balance estimate within the app including your past usage, the day of week, and even the weather! We try out best to provide a useful estimate, but we canโ€™t guarantee itโ€™s always right.

How do I reset my password?

Simply click the โ€œforgot your passwordโ€ link on the sign in screen and follow the instructions sent to your email to reset your password. The link used to reset your password will only be valid for a few hours and after this, will expire. Please ensure youโ€™re checking your spam folders for this email.

How many people can sign in to one account?

Multiple users can register for My Utilita with the same Customer Reference Number, provided that the details used to register match someone named on the account. This will allow different people in the same household to access their balances on-the-go.

Can all Utilita customers use My Utilita?

The My Utilita app will initiable be available to our domestic Pay As You Go and credit customers. We are in the process of developing the functionality to service commercial customers in the future.

Is My Utilita available on all devices?

The My Utilita app is available to UK residents on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store for iOS and Android. The My Utilita website can be accessed on all modern web browsers. Users must ensure their device has the most up to date operating system installed.

Why is my payment being declined?

Try these

- Please ensure that you are authenticating the transaction within your banking app - you should receive a notification on your mobile.
    - Banks have slowly been phasing out visa debits their primary bank card and have begun to distribute Mastercard Debits instead. Please ensure you are entering the correct card type.
    - Ensure the account you are using has enough funds

Can you think of any other important questions that you feel need to be added above?
    Leave them in the comments section below!
    ๐Ÿ‘‡
    Last edited by Rebecca; 01-06-23 at 08:18.
    I am your Community Manager! ๐Ÿ˜€

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    ๐Ÿค—
  • 0 Replies

Reply to Thread