• Not working

Have checked this over Christmas and New Year and it is silent.

​​​​​​​No activity just not working
  • Have checked this over Christmas and New Year and it is silent.

​​​​​​​No activity just not working
  • @Robin - Happy New Year Robin.

There have been a few posts on the lead up to Christmas, you can view these on the home page under 'Latest Discussions' on the right hand side. I also included you in a post on the 'Introduce Yourself' Thread regarding Dean taking over as Community Manager whilst I was on leave over Christmas & wishing everyone a lovely Christmas.

As previously mentioned, this platform is for you, our members to start the conversations. We would love you to start a brand new one on something you are interested or passionate about. Simply go to the home page and click the blue button that says: 'Start a conversation'.

Can't wait to see what you write about!

Rebecca
  • @Robin - Happy New Year Robin.

There have been a few posts on the lead up to Christmas, you can view these on the home page under 'Latest Discussions' on the right hand side. I also included you in a post on the 'Introduce Yourself' Thread regarding Dean taking over as Community Manager whilst I was on leave over Christmas & wishing everyone a lovely Christmas.

As previously mentioned, this platform is for you, our members to start the conversations. We would love you to start a brand new one on something you are interested or passionate about. Simply go to the home page and click the blue button that says: 'Start a conversation'.

Can't wait to see what you write about!

Rebecca