Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    Hi,
    I joined Utilita from Boost on 17th February 2023 and since then and especially for the first 2months I’ve had nothing but issues with either my “meter comms” & my IHD that has never worked or “activated.

I’ve phoned & spoke with Utilita support roughly 15+ times to speak about these issues and had nothing but knock back or basically lies at this stage to get me off the phone… I’m at my wits end with Utilita’s support with these issues..

I currently have to top up with a screenshot of a barcode code on my phone and manually have to put the codes in on my meters since there is “no meter comms”
    to add no idea when there is no credit on my meter as I don’t get a notification or anything of the sorts to let me know my balance is running low.. (the meters aren’t easy accessible just to check)
    The IHD has never worked since I joined Utilita with the message either saying “connecting” or “not commissioned”
    I’ve been told different things to solve this from support.. ones being “leave it on for 5 working days and it will work”.. “Put the IHD on top of your meter”… make sure it’s plugged in, change the batteries (mind me they are brand new).. we’ve sent you a new one which will arrive within 2 weeks but we will charge you £50 for it unless you show us your tenancy agreement..

I would love if someone could help me out either help from someone that has similar issue or knows how to fix it or even better someone from Utilita themselves to make contact.

Thank you
    Alex
  • 2 Replies

@AlexS93 Get in touch with Rebecca Head of Community but note she is not part of the customer service team but is very helpfull in getting in touch with someone who can help. Check this site for her contact details.
    @dragen Thank you, I will try find her details and make contact.. you’ve provided more help that utilita themselves haha.
    I sent the customer relations an worded email / complaint about it all which says they will contact me by ringing but I asked them
    to email me back rather than phone call as I might be working.. they ignored the whole
    email and texted me and say they have given me a courtesy credit on my gas meter and to send the IHD back.. and that’s it.. can’t reply back and have to deal with it 🤦‍♂️..
Reply to Thread