Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    How can I have a bill for £166.44 when I'm a pay as you go customer on top of that this is the first I've heard I owe money and you've added a £10 late payment fee on top and said I need to pay within 7 days of the date of the letter, letter was sent on 19th April I received it today 29th April

Plus utilita owe me £30 for a missed appointment that was booked in on Monday but they cancelled without 24 hours notice and they owe me £11.59 that was on my old meter that never transferred to my new meter because the meter was deemed faulty

Tried calling and using live chat but just been on hold for hours
  • 2 Replies

Head of Community
    @Sean1904 Hi there - sorry to hear this - it would be super hard to understand without having someone look into the account.

I would be happy to escalate this to a member of our Billing Team if you send me your full address. customer ref number and best contact number via private mail (link to do this is in my signature).

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    @Sean1904
    I'm absolutely convinced that utilita pull figures from mid air to charge customers. I've had 2 occasions that I've questioned but how many other times have there been when I haven't noticed because I wasn't looking. We should be able to trust our energy suppliers with our usage and charges, unfortunately we cannot! And especially at a time like this when alot of us are struggling to put credit on as it is. I wonder just how much they've taken from me that they shouldn't of done!#£!!#??
    Did u get ur issue sorted???
Reply to Thread