Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I had a smets1 gas meter installed over a week ago was told that it would take 24-48 hrs to switch to prepayment mode it didn't so utilita told me it was showing in prepayment mode their end but they couldn't communicate with the meter so they sent an engineer out. He came yesterday was told that you can now communicate with the meter and it would be in prepayment mode within 1-2 hrs but yet here we are 24 hrs later and it's still in credit mode how long is this going to take to sort out, when I joined utilita I joined as a prepayment customer not credit if it continues much longer I'm going to have no other option but to make a complaint to ofgem
  • 2 Replies

Head of Community
    @Sean1904 Hey there! How odd - I understand this must be frustrating and sounds very strange!

So I can get this escalated back into the business for you can you drop me a private mail with you customer ref number, address and contact number?

The link to private mail me is in my signature below 😀
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread