Become a Bill Buster!
All the top tips on how to save energy at home.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I’ve just finished ranting about how useless alpha heaters are, so I thought it would best to let anyone trying to keep the heating down, how good oodies are. I love a crochet blanket for warmth, and a friend made a new one for Christmas. At the same time my mum bought us oodies..omg. Best thing ever, I bought two more for when the others need washing. They aren’t cheap, but we hardly use the gas since buying them…unlike useless alpha heaters. I’m gutted summer will be here before we know cos I’ll have to put my cosy oodies in a drawer :( can’t recommend them enough. I don’t work for oodie, I’m a pharmacist, a previously freezing one.
  • 3 Replies

Head of Community
    @Kateh Oh wow - this sounds amazing! Thank you for the heads up and for letting myself and the rest of the members know! 😀 Can you just go into a little more detail on what an oodie is? 🤗
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    They are like oversized hoodies (one size fits all I’m tall and wide and they are still roomie for me. Inside is Sherpa fleece, and out side a different fleece. They have cuffed a
    wrists, a big warm hood and a large front pocket for hands (my iPad fits in the pocket too). They are super warm. They have loads of cute designs. If you Google oodie it will be the top result. As I said not cheap at about 100 quid for 2, but I spent well than that on gas last month. We live in a big old Victorian, lofty ceiling, rubbish radiator flat, so appealing for those in a similar property. X
    Head of Community
    @Kateh I love this! I live in a Victorian property so can totally sympathise with this! Although Spring seems like it's on the way and it cannot come soon enough that is for sure! I think we all are in need of more sunny blue sky days 😍
Reply to Thread