Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    I have been trying since late 2022 to claim my right to the £150.00 Warm Home Discount (2022-2023). But I was always told to wait for a letter from the DWP. It never arrived.
    I have contacted the official government Warm Home Discount helpline four times. Each time they have confirmed I am entitled to the £150.00 Warm Home Discount. Each time they have written to the DWP to confirm my entitlement. The government website has also confirmed my entitlement.

1) Continuous Working Tax Credits since 2015-2023 -
    2) The property I live in built 1911, conforms to ALL the specified requirements, floor coverage, energy costs, etc.
    3) On a low income.

But still no £150.00 Warm Home Discount. Citizens Advice ALSO confirmed my entitlement and they have urged me to make a complaint to the energy ombudsman if I get no result by the end of this week - February 10th 2023.

I have contacted Utilita three times and they kept saying it's automatic but if it's automatic then why haven't I received it. Seems someone isn't doing their job at the DWP and just isn't processing my right to the £150.00.

I have also written via email to Utilita complaints department. I have done this four times since early January 2023. Never received a reply or even an acknowledgement but there is proof logged that I sent these emails.

As advised by the CAB, I will be lodging a complaint with the energy ombudsman next Monday, February 13th, 2023.

In the meantime I look forward to your response. If any!
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @Okay2023 Hi there! Sorry to hear this - if you could pop me your customer ref number via private mail - I can get this escalated and looked into for you.

Thanks,
    Rebecca 😊
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread