Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Where do I start??? Since 20th December 2022 I hate to think how long I have spent on the phone, 15 hours last week alone on hold, probably the same trying to get through on live chat only to get to the beginning of the queue and be sent to the start again! I have had two complaints escalated (apparently!) and emailed a complaint, been promised multiple call backs and I am still nowhere!
    We are on the priority register due my son’s health, (prioritising nothing that is!) I have still not received my Nov voucher, I have received txts, emails and letters to remind me it’s expiring though! I declined it apparently…haha! Nor have I received my January voucher…that one is still pending? At the beginning of Jan a very kind girl managed to credit my meter with oct and dec vouchers and yet there’s nothing that they can do with regards to the November voucher?!
    I have been polite all the way through…I know it’s not the call centre staffs fault, however I have been hung up on put back in the queue and more recently had a Cust svc rep lie to me promising a manager would call the following day, I thought ye was helping until he failed to hang up and the entire office erupted in cheers and laughing and congratulations, I have never been more angry in my life, when I pointed out he may want to hang up before he celebrates he told me sheepishly you can hang up now! TRULY DISGUSTING behaviour!!! I posted a review on trust pilot after that, I then received a voicemail from Dean telling me I need to do stuff that I’ve already done and that he would discuss with a manager and call me the following day, surprise surprise no call! I also want to discuss the fact the all singing all dancing app doesn’t work, the appalling treatment I received from the Cust svc rep I won’t name on here! How on earth do you actually get to talk to anyone at this awful company??? OFGEM and MP seem to be the only option left! My father also suggested rip off Britain as they did a show dedicated to vouchers not being passed on correctly! I work full time as does my husband and sitting on hold every night between 5 & 8pm to be fobbed off and lied to and more recently insulted really shouldn’t be the way customers are treated!!! especially when you have already complained!!!

edit: well having explained numerous times that I work full time (in a school so have no access to my phone during the day!) Dean left me a voicemail to tell me he’s still looking into it and that he’ll contact me when he knows anymore but basically it’s all down to my meter?? And yet the one and only helpful person I have spoken to at Utilita managed to credit my meter with oct and Decembers payments?? So would appear not my meter… ??? As for the disresptful way I was treated 20th Jan apparently it is common to have background noise in an office environment and it was more likely that not a birthday celebration?! 😂😂 More lies me thinks!
    It would appear that the only way to get any contact from anyone is trust pilot reviews!! If only they would actually fix the issue rather than pay lip service to anyone reading the review!!! Absolute joke!!
    Last edited by Fidanando; 27-01-23 at 17:04. Reason: Contact
  • 0 Replies

Reply to Thread