Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    Level 1
    On the 30th of November, I contacted Utilita via the online form they provide for "moving home" I stated I would not be taking Utilita to my new address and that the account was to be closed. I received an instant "auto-reply" email, saying somebody would be in touch within 5 working days. Over 2 weeks later, I have still heard nothing.

I even resorted to ringing to try and close my account 2 days ago. I was on hold for over 1 hour before I eventually gave up. I then sent an online contact form via my account asking about this issue, but as yet, no response to that either.

I have £130 in credit which I want refunded and confirmation that my account is now closed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • 1 Reply

Level 1
    Does anybody actually work at Utilita? I haven't been able to contact them via phone, email or live chat for over 2 weeks. I finally got though on the live chat (after waiting for over an hour) to be told somebody would call me. Somebody did call and immediately put me on hold. I've currently been on hold for over an hour! (still waiting)
Reply to Thread