Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Hi guys, hope you're all well? 😊

Has your supply totally gone off and you are wondering how to get it back on? Don't panic!

Restore your supply by following these simple steps:

1. Firstly, you need to check your electricity and/or gas meter has gone back into positive credit

2. To check your balance on the main electricity and/or gas meter, push the red B button on the keypad

3. If you are not in positive credit, you will need to top-up an amount that will get your overall meter(s) balance to at least £0.01 positive credit

4. Once you have done this, you can restore your supply by going to your electricity and/or gas meter and push A, A, B on the keypad

5. Your supply will now be restored!

For a step-by-step guide, please watch our handy video below! 👍

Last edited by Rebecca; 13-11-20 at 13:02.
  • 4 Replies

Hello, can you tell me why the power up is £20 electric and £30 gas, when I always use a lot more electric than gas and I'm sure a lot of people do, Surely it would be a lot better the other way around, also if my electric runs out then there's no point having money on my gas as the boiler wont work.

Mark
    Head of Community
    @welshguywxm Hello Mark 😀

I thought I would jump on and help answer this. The reason as to why we offer slightly more on gas is for during the colder months when customers are more reliant on heating. This is something we have just kept on all year round to cover for the colder periods, what with the UK weather being so chaotic! Before this, it was just £20 on each.

I hope this helps answer this for you?

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Yes i thought it maybe that, but as I said, if your electric runs out then your boiler wont work to heat the home up, no matter how much credit you have on your gas.
    Head of Community
    Yes i thought it maybe that, but as I said, if your electric runs out then your boiler wont work to heat the home up, no matter how much credit you have on your gas.

That makes total sense, thank you for this feedback! I will make sure I feed this back to our Power Up Team 👍
Reply to Thread