Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Question 1 - Is utilita part of the energy UK vulnerability commitment scheme which is designed to help people on the priority register??

Question 2 - the warm home discount scheme is accessible to people who have a disability or a child with a disability as part of the core 2 criteria however I have heard nothing in regard to the warm home discount and there are 4 of us with a range of disabilities within my home 2 under 16 year olds who require hot running water and bedding washed on a daily basis

I have several more questions regarding my account and the fact that I have not received any response regarding an email I sent more than 21 days ago
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @Nightdreamer Hi there - anything account specific will need to be to an official customer service advisor in our contact centre - who can be contacted via live chat or via the telephone.

I can confirm that we have a priority register list for our customers. Any customer with a health issue or vulnerability can be added if they let us know officially via speaking to an advisor who can access and add this information to your account.

In regards to the Warm Home Discount Scheme - this years scheme was run by the DWP. However, all information on this years scheme can be found here, but if you want reassurance about your account specifically, again, I would advise speaking to an advisor who can access and look at your energy account(s). 😊
    Last edited by Rebecca; 06-01-23 at 11:04.
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread