Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    In light of the energy price coming down (17%) from the 1st of July, I have been checking my energy price tariff on the app daily. Both gas and electric prices have stayed the same and ZERO reduction has occurred!!!!! Can you tell me why Utilita has (appeared) to not reduce energy prices for smart meter users or is this a case for Ofgem?
  • 3 Replies

Head of Community
    @Chrisheron Hi there 👋

The change would have been affecting of 1 July.

I can certainly escalate this enquiry for you on your behalf - as it will be account specific.

Can you please drop me a private mail with your account number via the link below in my signature.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    I was contacted yesterday by a customer rep and recieved a copybof the updated prices.

However, I have checked the corresponding letter with both the Utilita online app, and the desktop site however the reeuced price changes have not yet been implemented (or not yet showing) to these services and as such I am unsure as to whether I am now paying the correct rate on both gas and electricity.

Worryingly, the online energy trend would suggest the new lower price has not been introduced from 1st July 2023.

Can you give me a timescale as to when the new reduced price will be updated on both the application and my desktop account as my data would suggest that the price HAS NOT been reduced in line with the new energy price cap

Thanks
    Level 1
    I mentioned it in the original Summer tariff thread, but I strongly feel something is amiss with Utilita's interpretation of the price cap.

The price cap saw a 17% reduction, but I have only seen about a 5% reduction in my actual tariff.
Reply to Thread