Become a Bill Buster!
All the top tips on how to save energy at home.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    We’re here to help households save up to £604 a year through tweaking cooking behaviours here and there.

Utilita’s Founder and CEO Bill Bullen has this morning joined Richard Walker, the MD of Iceland to announce the first-of-its-kind partnership which aims to give every UK household the practical information they need to cut cooking-related energy usage to save hundreds of pounds each year. The campaign is underpinned by pioneering research from Utilita’s Sustainability Lead Archie Lasseter, which reveals how much each of the main cooking appliances cost to run, per minute.

The campaign is officially launching this September, so watch this space. You can expect to see cost-saving advice, delicious recipes, money off vouchers, invites to free ‘Cooking High 5’ education workshops in your area, and much more.
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
  • 1 Reply

We’re here to help households save up to £604 a year through tweaking cooking behaviours here and there.

Utilita’s Founder and CEO Bill Bullen has this morning joined Richard Walker, the MD of Iceland to announce the first-of-its-kind partnership which aims to give every UK household the practical information they need to cut cooking-related energy usage to save hundreds of pounds each year. The campaign is underpinned by pioneering research from Utilita’s Sustainability Lead Archie Lasseter, which reveals how much each of the main cooking appliances cost to run, per minute.

The campaign is officially launching this September, so watch this space. You can expect to see cost-saving advice, delicious recipes, money off vouchers, invites to free ‘Cooking High 5’ education workshops in your area, and much more.

Brilliant - I'll be keeping an eye out for the launch in the news!
Reply to Thread