Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    My in home display unit is not showing my gas data for the past few months, unable to enter top up codes as it just comes up COMMS ERROR so have to go outside to enter code manually, gas data is also not showing on my app. Tried talking to the live chat but that was useless. Emailed customer support a week ago with no response. Hopefully I will get some communication on this thread!
  • 3 Replies

Start a complaint. I've had no data from my Gas meter for 18 months. As of this morning, my electricity meter has stopped transmitting data too.

"Utilita
    is currently in breach of your Electricity and Gas Supply Licence, specifically condition 39.17 which requires "Where on any given date a Smart Metering System is maintained by the licensee such that it satisfies the requirements in the Metering Equipment Section of a particular version of the SME Technical Specification"."

Basically, they are legally obliged to make sure that smart meters operate as they should.

Don't expect a quick response either, it's been 46 days since my official complaint went in and it appears Utilita are ignoring it. Will be escalating the complaint through the Ombudsman shortly.
    Level 1
    @monkehfu
    Thank you for the advice. I will make an official complaint.
    Head of Community
    @Sonya Hello! It cold be an issue with your communication and signal strength on the main gas meter.

Could you pop me a direct mail with your customer ref number and best contact number - I can then pass this on to our Customer Experience Team to look into your account and call you if they find an issue.

To direct mail me, click the link in my signature 😀
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread