Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Hi guys 😊, hope you're all well?

Does it feel like your gas or electricity meter is sometimes in slow-motion? We know it can take a little longer for your top-ups to go onto the meter – this is due to the meter running off a battery that wakes up every half hour.

However, you can speed up the process and enter top-ups manually by following these steps:

1. Pres the blue A button on your main gas and/or electricity meter

2. The message 'Vend Mode' should display

3. Enter the entire top-up code reference number you get on your paper/email or app receipt

4. Then press the red B button on your main gas and/or electricity meter

5. Your top-up transaction should now be processed and credited to your meter

6. Once the top-up is processed, one of the following messages will appear on your gas and/or electricity meter:

- Accepted (your top-up has successfully credited to your meter)

- Rejected, Duplicate (Your top-up has already been credited to your meter)

- Rejected, Incorrect (The top-up code has been entered incorrectly, please try again)

- Rejected, Incomplete (You have not entered the entire top-up code and have missed a few digits)

- Rejected, Invalid (This means you could be at the wrong meter - check what meter the top-up is for - ie. electricity or gas meter, and ensure you are at that meter)

For a step-by-step guide, please watch our handy video below! 👍🤩

Last edited by Rebecca; 13-11-20 at 13:00.
  • 4 Replies

Level 1
    hello.. I asked you before, why I can't connect to My Utililita.. I downloaded the application and when I fill it out.. it doesn't recognize my dereference number even though it's on the invoice.. how do I solve it?
    Level 1
    hello.. I asked you before, why I can't connect to My Utililita.. I downloaded the application and when I fill it out.. it doesn't recognize my dereference number even though it's on the invoice.. how do I solve it? 
    Head of Community
    @Burcica Hi there - this sounds like an account specific issue. I would suggest ringing or using the live chat so an advisor can look into you account and see what is going on.
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    I tried as you said.. but it's a robot that helps you with nothing..
Reply to Thread