New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Hi everyone and welcome to the Utilita Community if it’s your first time here! I’m Rebecca, the Community Manager 😀

The Community is a place for anyone to get involved – you can: ask questions, answer questions, and leave feedback/report issues - which we always encourage in order for us to ensure you get the best experience possible. In addition, it’s also a place to be social – a place to have chats and conversations that are not subject to Utilita and our products or services.

As your Community Manager, I will be here to help, guide and facilitate conversations, encourage new ones, and to act upon anything you report within the Community. You can also make any suggestions that will make your experience in the Community a better one. Please feel free to send me a DM.

There will be a great mix of people here to help one another 24/7 with any Utilita service or product-based questions. Not only that, this is a place for you to feel at home, safe, and supported – much like a neighborhood, your neighborhood.

Our Community Purpose Statement
    “The Utilita Community is a is a safe and friendly place to get useful advice, and answers to your questions from other knowledgeable community members when you need it. It’s a place for you to share your own knowledge and experiences. Join us and stay in the know!”

As your Community Manager, I do encourage you to follow our Community Guidelines – these explain how we expect our members to use the platform, some do’s, don’ts and some codes of practice.

One last thing, if you haven’t already done so, please introduce yourself over at our Introduction thread
    🙂 – I look forward to getting to know you better!

Thanks,
    Rebecca

Last edited by Rebecca; 11-11-20 at 14:22.
  • 8 Replies

Hi people

i hope everyone is well. I’m new to this and not really computer savvy, but I look forward to talking to some of you.
    Head of Community
    @Lyn Hi Lyn! 😀 So nice to e-meet you! I am Rebecca, your Community Manager! Welcome to the Utilita Community.

I'd love you to share your thoughts on how you think we're doing in terms of inclusivity in our Marketing and the way we operate as a business - click here to see the conversation and give your feedback!

Another great thread to start with is the 'Introduce Yourself' thread - where you can read about other members, who they are and their interests etc - then introduce yourself and tell everyone a bit about you 😍

Look forward to chatting and hearing from you more!

Rebecca
    Level 1
    I have to say I am very impressed with the 'Power up' feature. Its really handy when times are tough and its nice of Utilita to offer this service. I think this feature alone makes Utilita a great choice when choosing your energy provider.
    Head of Community
    I have to say I am very impressed with the 'Power up' feature. Its really handy when times are tough and its nice of Utilita to offer this service. I think this feature alone makes Utilita a great choice when choosing your energy provider.

Awwwww Dan! That is really great to hear! Welcome to the Community by the way! How are you? We'd love you to go and introduce yourself over on out 'Introduce Yourself' thread and hear more about you! 😀

Can't wait to hear more from you 👍
    Level 1
    I have talked to an advisor last week online. I want to pay monthly gas and electricity at a fixed rate. I can't find anybody to talk to either on the phone or online. An engineer suppose to come to my place but he didn't come yet.
    Level 1
    Hi iam in the same position getting pretty stressed about it now as don’t want a huge bill
    Head of Community
    Hi both!

To enquire about specific account stuff like what tariff you are on - then I would advise using our Live Chat function on the website so an advisor can access your energy account and chat to you about this stuff.
    @Elvis it sounds like you want to go on direct debit which is possible, but again, for data protection purposes it would need to be discussed on the phone with a member of our contact centre to change your payment methods etc.

Hope this helps.
    Head of Community
    @Mumdaily Did you know that via the app, you can see what your using, track your usage and see your balance, so all this can help reassure you in regards to your energy spend 😀
Reply to Thread