New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    I live in Stockport greater Manchester, my interests are football (Manchester United) I love cooking and listening to music. I’m also I big lover of nature and animals. 😊
    Head of Community
    I live in Stockport greater Manchester, my interests are football (Manchester United) I love cooking and listening to music. I’m also I big lover of nature and animals. 😊

Lovely to hear a bit more about you @KPJ - I too am a lover of nature and animals. My husband got be into loving birds and now I really appreciate them and love looking at them when they come in the garden, especially robins and bluetits.

I have sent you a Direct Message on here, so do check your inbox (envelop on the top of the home page on the right hand side).

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Level 7

Hi @KPJ welcome. I also love nature and animals. Living semi-rural I am lucky enough to see lots of birds when I look out my windows and we get regulars that come for the food I put out for them. Sadly wildlife on the ground is very sparse, perhaps because of the houses and the motorway we have close by. Do you have any wild animals in your local area?
    Community Manager
    Hello everyone, I am Cat!

I will be here to help in any way I can as a Utilita Community Staff Member and will be here to support you all along with Rebecca and Dean. In addition, I will occasionally be taking the reins to support you all on here as a stand-in Community Manager in Rebecca’s absence.

I have been with Utilita for 3 and half years. I love nature, 🍁 animals, 🐘 photography, πŸ“Έ and writing πŸ“. I am very passionate about many things, one of those being the environment and one day I hope to combine all my interests and write about or document them. I also have a cat called Mollie who I absolutely love to pieces.

I look forward to getting to know you all and seeing how our community grows!

πŸ–
    Last edited by Cat; 16-04-21 at 08:27.
    Level 1
    @Rebecca hi my name is andy I’ve been with Utilita for more than 5 years now great company to be with
    Level 1
    Hi my name is Andy and I’ve been with Utilita for over 5 years now. Great company to be with
    Head of Community
    Hi my name is Andy and I’ve been with Utilita for over 5 years now. Great company to be with

Hi @andy1 - so nice to hear from you! WOW that is such a long time, we're so pleased to hear you're a long standing customer, we must be doing something right πŸ˜‰ - you must have seen some changes in our service over those years and seen the advancements in things like our new app 'My Utilita' etc.

We're thrilled to have you on the Community, you'll bring a wealth of knowledge of Utilita and the product in order to share some really great insight and knowledge, should other members need to lean on you for advice and questions!

Don't be a stranger, starting new conversations and chatter & replying to other members threads/conversations is always encouraged!

Look forward to getting to know you better and hearing more from you here on our new customer community forum πŸ˜€

Have a fab weekend,
    Rebecca
    Level 1
    Hello I'm Jokes, I'm happy to join the community. I'm new to Utilita, just a week old. I love cooking my local dish and chilling out with friends and family.
    Head of Community
    @Jokesapart Welcome to the Community! πŸ˜€ Ohhh what is the local dish! Also welcome as a new customer! πŸ‘

Rebecca
    Hi everyone I have just signed up for this today , I'm not sure if I'm even in the right place to introduce myself. ? Well I'm into the spirit world and I love to read books that interest me. I also like to watch very funny films and programs on tv. I love Brooklyn nine nine it makes me laugh I dont have any friends really except 5 that i can count and they are all elderly over 60 or 70 . I do love to write I'm not that brilliant with spelling or pronouncing words that are long I am actually starting a ENGLISH course and Maths course in September. I am 50 years old this October omg I can not believe that one but it is true all the same. I would love to make some actual real honest and genuine truthful friends. I am honest and a very straight talker and I live in the westmidlands area in the uk. Well enough for now but if you would like to get in touch dont hesitate just hit them buttons and type lol . I dont bite well maybe just a little lol.
    smurf .
Reply to Thread