New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 7
    Hi guys,

I'm Cat, just joined and from Chester. My hobbies and interests include but not limited to, photography, a bit of crafting now and then, Hollyoaks, walking and I have a slight addiction to stationary, mostly notebooks.

I also love a brew and my favourite animal is a cat. I am literally Cat lady lol!

πŸ‘‹
    Head of Community
    Welcome @Tillymint πŸ€—

I am so thrilled to have you as a member of our brand new Utilita Community. As a new member, you can take a look around at the current topic boards and threads within these and let us know if there is anything that is missing that you'd love us to add. Or even better, you can start your own thread within your chosen topic board!

Great to hear you love a brew, I have a feeling we will get on very well with that in common alone! I also love walking, it's especially great with the lockdown rules, as a way to get outside, exercise and to also see nature!

I can't wait to get to know you better, and I am sure the rest of the community will agree.

Look forward to hearing more from you!

Rebecca 😺 (a cat emoji because you mentioned you love cats!)
    Head of Community
    @Naruto1234 Hello! Glad to meet you James! I am Rebecca, your Community Manager! πŸ‘‹

Thrilled to have you here on our brand new Community and to hear you are a fellow coffee addict! I cannot function without at least two cups in the morning! β˜•

Great to hear you love to meet and chat to new people, you will fit in very well here!

Do take a look around the topic boards and threads within them, and start new chats and threads whenever you want!

Is there anything that's missing you'd like to see? Let me know!

You can also start a off topic conversation at any time - perhaps a book, recipe, video game, bit of tech that you have been enjoying? Head to our 'Off Topic' board here: https://community.utilita.co.uk/forums/8-Off-Topic

Thanks,
    Rebecca πŸ€—
    Hi Its Fran,
    Great to be welcomed to this group.
    I live near Chichester, love the shopping there. My hobbies are horseracing, watching the F1, photography and gardening - the gardening became enforced as we all have to spend so much time at home.
    Head of Community
    @Huckleberry πŸ‘‹ Nice to meet you! Oh the F1 is brilliant! I totally agree with the gardening, it's such a lovely thing to get into if you have a garden, and also is a nice escape from everything happening with the pandemic.

Look forward to getting to know you better!

Check out our off topic board, there's currently a conversation going on favourite lockdown movies/series! Go to: https://community.utilita.co.uk/threads/37-What-movies-or-series-have-you-been-enjoying-over-lockdown?p=107#post107

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Level 3
    Hello πŸ‘‹

I'm new to this forum and forums in general really, though this year I've been using them more and more. Sometimes the answer you need is already there which is really handy!

My names Marissa, I've recently moved to Bristol and I'm a creative person. I've spent most of my lockdown painting, baking and growing carnivorous plants.

I hope everyone has been staying safe and keeping warm πŸ™‚
    Level 3
    Hi everyone i just joined, hope your having a good evening.
    Hope you all stay safe when your out .
    Head of Community
    Hello @Lorraine so pleased to have you as a new member here on our brand new Utilita Community! We'd love to know a little more about you! πŸ˜€

Where are you from, how long have you been a customer, and what are your hobbies?

Also, how are you finding the community so far?
    Head of Community
    Hi @Anna πŸ‘‹πŸ€—

A warm welcome to our new Utilita Community! So nice to have you as one of our brand new members to the community!

We would love to know a little more about you; Where abouts are you from, how long have you been a customer, and what are your hobbies/interests?

I hope you have had the time to take a look around the different topic boards and threads! I'd love to know what you think so far?

Thanks,
    Rebecca
Reply to Thread