New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Thanks Rebecca me and my partner have been painting our daughters bedroom and the bathroom.Well i haven't helped much lol.
    I'm actually away behind on watching i' a celeb but I've been going onto catch up tv.I really like Jordan too he is funny.A think he'll do really well.
    Takecare
    D.Vance
    Head of Community
    @Debsvance Haha that's OK, you can make the cuppas and be the 'creative director' πŸ˜‹ What colour are you painting them? I bet your daughter will be chuffed!

I agree, Jordan to win for sure - there are some great challenges for you to catch up on! I also love The Undoing on SKY Atlantic. We currently have a 'Movie and TV Series recommendations' thread going over on the 'Off Topic board'. If there is anything else you are really enjoying and recommend, we'd love to hear about it and I am sure the rest of the community would!

Simply click on the following link: https://community.utilita.co.uk/thre...-over-lockdown

Thanks,
    Bec
    Level 1
    Hi I'm Robin and very new here
    Head of Community
    @Robin Hi Robin - so pleased to have you as a new member of our brand new Utilita Community. As one of the first members of our soft launch, I am delighted to have you here.

How long have you been a customer for? I'd also love to know more about your interests and hobbies?

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Level 1
    Nice to talk to you, you are a delightful young lady and very easy to chat to we both enjoyed our exchange. I now understand why the forum is not heaving with people and understand it needs to grow.
    I will be thinking how it can be improved and made a more beneficial place for the members.
    Head of Community
    @Robin Thank you Robin that's so nice to hear, I am glad to enjoyed our chat and I really liked getting to know you and your wife a little better and explain how the Community works. Have you got any hobbies or interests that you enjoy?

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Level 1
    I am into computers as it is something I can still do even with my wonky arm and hand the D.I.Y. has now taken a back seat to a great extent though I don't like being beaten so give some stuff a go still when I can.
    Developing my TV set up just now to give me more choice will have to see how that progresses, it will be slow and some set backs expected but it should be interesting. Was going to Ireland last summer but with the COVID never happened, have put it off but not cancelled it so we will see what 2021 throws up LOL.
    Head of Community
    @Robin Hi Robin, it's great that a continued use of your computer even with your wonky arm has meant you can join us here in the Community, and don't overdo it with the DIY!! Great that you are still looking forward to your holiday once COVID has been dealt with, always light at the end of the tunnel ο˜ƒ
    Last edited by Russell; 03-12-20 at 12:37.
    Head of Community
    @Robin Glad to hear that DIY is still something you attempt πŸ› , and I am so glad you don't let it get the better of you. As we were saying, it's a case of having to adapt to what you have. I think you're an inspiration. 😊

I think you'd really be interested in a new thread we have posted today, which explains how we are working with a company called D&A to help our staff gauge a better understand of diversity and ability, to ensure we are inclusive of all customers and every single need within our customer base. Go and check it out here and we'd love you to share your thoughts: https://community.utilita.co.uk/thre...h-Disabilities

Rebecca πŸ€—
    Level 4
    Hi Im James Im from Leeds I have just switched over just switched over to Utilita, and have to say at first I wasn't sure but WOW the staff are exceptional have been keeping me up to date every step of the way,

As for my self Im a IT Developer Im Married and have 4 kids, As you can tell we love our anime in this House.

Coffee Addict

Love meeting new people always enjoy a chat

So That's all from me and I am glad to be here.
Reply to Thread