New to the Community
This is the place where you can introduce yourself, find out what the Community is all about and read our guidelines.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 3
    Hi I live in East Yorkshire and have been a customer for a while now, I do like music and reading and slightly obsessed with having a clean house πŸ˜‚. I have a beautiful daughter who is doing really well at University and two little nephews who are non identical twins 😊.
    Head of Community
    @Anna Oh lovely! Yorkshire is on my list to visit again, I have been to Richmond in North Yorkshire and it was stunning. Ohhh if you like reading I have just finished such a wonderful book called 'Where the Crawdads Sing' and it was so enjoyable and such a good plot/twist! I know the feeling of loving a clean house, especially with us all being stuck in more, I think you want to make it a nice place to be, there are so many people I know that are doing renovations and home improvements too, including myself! Oh lovely news about your daughter, what is she studying? Your twin nephews sound adorable! If you ate able to see them at Christmas I bet they will make it extra special! 😍
    Level 3
    Yes my daughter is studying English and has just started her 2nd term, my nephews are a handful but so cute, they have just turned 2. Ill have to find that book and read it as it sounds good 😊
    Level 7
    @Huckleberry I am also an avid photographer, I love animal and nature photography specifically. How about you?

🀚
    Head of Community
    @Nevaeh, @Thesheep, @Robin, @Debsvance, @PasqualeMe, @DEDMonte53, @Tillymint, @Naruto1234, @Urocchvvk, @watercolour, @Huckleberry, @LisaM, @Anna, @Lorraine, @Martinglild,

Hi to all our lovely members who have read and introduced themselves here on the 'Introduce Yourself' thread πŸ‘‹πŸ’š

Only Rebecca, your Community Manager here! I am taking much needed annual leave from 12pm today, so I wanted to introduce you to my stand-in, @Dean who will be here to look after you all until the 4th of January (minus Christmas Day, Boxing Day & the 28 December which is the bank holiday).
    @Dean is here for you to chat to, ask questions and report any concerns you have.

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for being our first Community Members - can you believe we have only been up and running for six weeks! I have loved chatting and getting to know you all, and cannot wait for the community to grow in the new year and for us all to have even more members to add to our wonderful Utilita Community!

I hope you all have a wonderful festive break, and send my love to those of you in tier 4. I have posted a helpful thread on Support Lines over Christmas for anyone struggling or needing support.

Warmest wishes,
    Rebecca, your Community Manager
    Community Manager
    @Nevaeh, @Thesheep, @Robin, @Debsvance, @PasqualeMe, @DEDMonte53, @Tillymint, @Naruto1234, @Urocchvvk, @watercolour, @Huckleberry, @LisaM, @Anna, @Lorraine, @Martinglild,

Hi to all our lovely members who have read and introduced themselves here on the 'Introduce Yourself' thread ðð

Only Rebecca, your Community Manager here! I am taking much needed annual leave from 12pm today, so I wanted to introduce you to my stand-in, @Dean who will be here to look after you all until the 4th of January (minus Christmas Day, Boxing Day & the 28 December which is the bank holiday).
    @Dean is here for you to chat to, ask questions and report any concerns you have.

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for being our first Community Members - can you believe we have only been up and running for six weeks! I have loved chatting and getting to know you all, and cannot wait for the community to grow in the new year and for us all to have even more members to add to our wonderful Utilita Community!

I hope you all have a wonderful festive break, and send my love to those of you in tier 4. I have posted a helpful thread on Support Lines over Christmas for anyone struggling or needing support.

Warmest wishes,
    Rebecca, your Community Manager

Hi Everyone πŸ‘‹

Thank you @Rebecca for the introduction, It's a pleasure to be here and to see this community grow and be a part of it.

If anyone needs anything I will be here to answer any and all questions, you can drop me a private message anytime, I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Years πŸŽ„, I would love to hear how everyone is spending their holidays this year, I personally will be spending it with my daughter for the first time, so I am very excited this year.πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§

@Rebecca has detailed a very helpful thread for all those that need some extra support this holiday season in the Support Lines over Christmas thread and for anyone that is struggling with debt and finances please have a look at my StepChange thread.

I look forward to getting to know everyone more 😊

Happy Holidays
    Dean
    Level 1
    Hope you are having a relaxing break Robin
    Level 3
    Happy New Year Everyone πŸ˜ŠπŸΎπŸŽ‰ xx
    Head of Community
    @Anna @Robin Thank you both! Did you guys have a enjoyable Christmas given the circumstances? It was certainly a different kind of Christmas, but the food and relax was well needed for everyone I am sure!

Rebecca
    Level 3
    Hello and Happy New Year! Hope you had a good break. I certainly did. Did you see many fireworks in your area? We did, it was quite spectacular.
Reply to Thread