Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    My utilita app doesn't show my gas and electricity amounts and I have phoned utilita 4 times to get them to sort it out. I have installed and reinstalled the app 4 times cos they told me to. I also have the latest update. I have messaged them twice and been told the same thing, as in update, uninstall and reinstall. I have had a new smart meter and new electricity and gas meters installed in my house also and since then the app hasn't worked. I phoned them 4 times today and every time they go into my account the phone call cuts off. I also messaged today on the app to ask for a manager to get in touch with me because it is not being solved. Please can anyone advise me on what to do
    Last edited by Traceybailey68; 06-08-22 at 11:09. Reason: Adding more
  • 3 Replies

Head of Community
    @Traceybailey68 I am sorry that you have had no joy here. It could be because there is no answer for you at present as to why this is happening.

I have reached out to our App Team within our wider IT Team to put it on their radar - and understand if they are getting other reports of this in relation to what you are stating with having new meters in recently and then the app suddenly not working since.

As soon as I get an update back I will be sure to update you and take more details if needed.

Thank you so much for letting me know - and we will figure out why this is happening for you.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Head of Community
    @Traceybailey68 Hello! Me again 😀

Can you pop me a private mail by clicking here with your full address, DOB and customer ref number and I can get this escalated as an incident with my contact on the App Team to investigate exactly why this is happening on your account - taking into account you have had new meters installed recently.

Thanks again,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
    Level 1
    Mines is the same it’s not been working for like 2 months now phoned a few times and told they’ll contact me and it’ll be sorted out still waiting on a phone call and I’ve tried deleting, reinstalling and logging in multiple times but it doesn’t do anything🙄 can’t see anything on the app it just says failed to retrieve let me know if you manage to get it sorted
Reply to Thread