Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    The app is again playing up. The last week has seen daily use for both electricity and gas on the USAGE interface being reduced from 7 days to 5..and now down to only 3 days usage showing as of this morning. In addition to this, today is Friday, and it is now only showing FRI SAT SUN.....of last week!!! Could this be looked into please!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @Chrisheron Thank you for reporting this issue - the issue with the price not showing has now in fact rectified itself and I did post on the previous thread to update the few of you having this issue.

Thanks for reporting this new one with the days being out of date. I will go off and report this now to our App Team.

Can you send me a private message by clicking here your account number and/or full address as I will need to provide your account details so the App Team can do a deep dive in order to investigate what is causing this.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread