Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I have had been unfortunate to purchase a property with pre payment meters which I have to keep for 12 weeks. The app dosent show me any balance for the gas and been quoted t&cā€™s and told tough

i have asked this to escalated and been refused and asked for a manager to call me and again refused

I did t ask for pre payment or want them but stuck with them for 12 weeks.

when you call they cut you off which has happened several times and the chat is just some key board warrior unwilling to help.

I advised I have rights and if the app is t up for purpose whimsy should I be penalised.

can anyone offer any advice??
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @Janner70 Hello! Sorry to hear that you have had a negative first time experience with Utilita. We would need to check the account to see what is going on - Usually the community is for member to member help and for genera enquires but on this occasion as you have had no joy I will escalate this for you Janner šŸ˜Š Can you send me a private mail by clicking here and confirm your full address and/or customer reference number?

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    I am your Community Manager! šŸ˜€

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    šŸ¤—
Reply to Thread