Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    My smart meter has started to go a little crazy over the past few days,to watch 2 TVs and use an Xbox it is costing about 20pence an hour and to use 2 consoles and 2 TVs it cost around 50pence this has never happened before even when the electric prices went up in march,could my meter be faulty
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @Sherbert35 Hello there. I do not think it sounds like there is anything wrong with your meter, and even if your meter was faulty - it would not show inaccurate energy usage.

With the current energy crisis and price cap increasing - we are advising our customers to be mindful of energy saving tips we share (especially on here and on our social media pages).

If you can cut down to one console at a time, this will save energy. You can also check your TV is on Energy Saving mode if there is this option on there? (Most TV's have this now days).

I hope this helps? 😊

Rebecca, your Community Manager
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread