Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    I've been trying to phone Utilita to speak to someone regarding who actually supplies my electricity. Every time I phone Utilita, i've been waiting over 45 minutes each time i've tried to speak to someone
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    I've been trying to phone Utilita to speak to someone regarding who actually supplies my electricity. Every time I phone Utilita, i've been waiting over 45 minutes each time i've tried to speak to someone

Hi @Calder123,
    I am sorry to hear about this, Utilita phone lines have seen an increase in calls due to the ongoing energy crisis,
    If you are ever having difficulty with getting through we also have a Live Chat service that can be found here

Utilita Live Chat

To be able to know who your supplier is an agent will need to check your address on the national database unfortunately other Community Members will not be able to assist you with this here.

On this occasion If you are able to provide me with your Contact details via DM Here,
    I will be happy to have an agent check the database and DM you back,

Kind Regards Dean
Reply to Thread