Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Was on live chat at 09.40 till 10.00 told to try later back on 10.15 chat started 10.30 about my home reader not connecting to network went through everything finally asked how far my reader was from meters then they ended chat at 12.00 trying again from 12.05 still waiting Really getting fed up with it all thinking of changing supplier
  • 2 Replies

Community Manager
    Was on live chat at 09.40 till 10.00 told to try later back on 10.15 chat started 10.30 about my home reader not connecting to network went through everything finally asked how far my reader was from meters then they ended chat at 12.00 trying again from 12.05 still waiting Really getting fed up with it all thinking of changing supplier

Hi Betsie,
    I m sorry to hear you have had trouble with our Live Chat I have just replied to your other thread, and left our customer service number your device will need to be reconnected to the Home Area Network to get connected and only an agent will be able to provide this if you are having difficulty with the live chat I would recommend calling in,

Kind Regards Dean
    Level 1
    @Deanthank you for replying Dean, I got through to live chat again and I need an engineer to come out hopefully to sort it out or replace my meter which is a first generation smart meter so all sorted so far the people on live chat did a great job I was just upset as having been trying to sort it for 4 days once again thank you
Reply to Thread