Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Please help me, I'm at my wits end. I just want to speak to someone, to resolve my ongoing issue. This has been ongoing since the 26th March. I do not have a smart meter. I had credit in my electricity meter and topped up my key by £196 . The meter is refusing to top up my £196, with easter now approaching my electricity is getting low, and I'm worried I will run out. I have emailed proof of reciepts, as was told I would be refunded and a new key sent out by post. I am still waiting for correspondence. I have tried the online chat and been disconnected, also tried calling on numerous occasions to be kept on hold with no reply. This is causing me so much anxiety and financial worries. Please help resolve this issue. Thank you
    Mandy Fry
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    @Mandyfry Hi Mandy! Sorry to hear this! I know that Luke who is on our Customer Experience Team is investigating this for you and in the process of getting this resolved and sorted.

He will be in touch with you today via telephone to provide an update for you.

Thanks,
    Rebecca - your Community Manager
Reply to Thread