Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Hi, have major problems with my gas meter. My top ups never upload. I always have to use vend code. Now the vend code doesn't work either. I put the code in and it says: REJECTED, INVALID. After that: KEY LOCKED. I spent a lot of money on top up but I can't use it. Tried online chat, was very polite and helpful but the problem is not solved. My money is with utilita, yet I have no credit added to my gas meter. I got sent new codes to put those in, same result. REJECTED, INVALID. Anybody experienced the same? And got the problem solved? Thanks.
  • 2 Replies

Level 1
    I am having the same issue my friend. This is currently day 3 of sitting in the dark and cold because of no power. Rejected, Invalid on 3 separate top ups I’ve made.

I’ve reached out across every platform I can think of to Utilita. At this stage I’m convinced there isn’t actually a human on the end of those 3hrs on hold phone calls. I’ve accumulated maybe 40+ hrs on hold over the past year, and I’m yet to speak to an actual human.

My conversation with the Twitter account moves pace at about 1 reply per 24hrs. They ask for certain details, I respond, then come back the next day asking for more details, I respond, rinse and repeat. So far they’ve asked for Name, Address and Post code in 3 days.

Honestly gobsmacked a company can continue to treat customers this way.
    Last edited by ChrisHugg; 11-04-22 at 22:38. Reason: Spelling error
    Head of Community
    @ChrisHugg @Roni - sorry to hear you have both having this happen. As you are both off supply and this counts as an emergency, please can you send me a private message with your account numbers and best numbers to get you both on? I will then escalate this for call backs.

Thanks 🙂
    Rebecca - your Community Manager
Reply to Thread