Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    So on 11th March I had to have my gas smart meter replaced as the battery died on mine.
    Since it was replaced I've had constant issues with it, firstly I wasn't able to top up, that's now been sorted.
    Then my credit kept running out every couple of days, I was topping up £20 at a time (no heating on) then after numerous phone calls to Utilita they informed me I was on the wrong tariff! They had put me on the higher charge rate for the first 61kwh monthly instead of the first 2kwh daily. So I had to wait 2 weeks for an engineer to come out an change this as there was no communication on my gas meter. During this time I have topped my gas up with £150 in 22 days!! This was all before the price increase mainly, engineer came out on the 5th. Now I only top up usually £20 every 14 days roughly an always in credit still.
    Absolutely disgusting amount of money.
    I've put in a complaint to claim the money back, anyone else had a problem like this?
    Last edited by Plee86; 07-04-22 at 11:13.
  • 4 Replies

Community Manager
    Hey @Plee86
    I am sorry to hear about this and would like to get this fed back to our complaints team in order to have this investigated
    Please can you send me a private mail with your full address and/or customer reference number so I can get this fed back into the business
    You can private mail me here 😀

Kind Regards Dean
    Level 1
    @Dean I have sent a message to you, thank you.
    Community Manager
    @Dean I have sent a message to you, thank you.

Thank you I have now received your DM and have passed this on to our complaints team to investigate further,

Kind Regards
    Dean
    Level 1
    Thank you, I really need this sorted ASAP as I'll be left with no gas soon, and all the money I'm paying out is for other bills as well, I also have a son with Autism who can't reculate his own body temperature at all times. I appreciate your help.
Reply to Thread