Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I am absolutely disgusted with this company customer service if I could leave I would
  • 2 Replies

Head of Community
    @71tina Oh no - I am sorry to hear this feedback here on the Community, Tina!

Do you mind sharing a little more with me so I can try to help/give you some advice?

Thanks,
    Rebecca - your Community Manager
    Level 1
    Hi Rebecca what is happening is that I'm having to constantly having to go to my gas meter as my in house display is not showing my gas usage when I top up I'm having to put vent code in the meter and it takes two days to show on my app when I spoken to someone before they have said that there is no communication I had an engineer coming out to me and he didn't do anything and said it was my wifi connection there is no issues with my electric that is reading fine I feel because of the price increase and other companies are not taking on new customers that utilita can what they like I'm really upset about this the lady that I spoke to this morning from the complaints department was so unhelpful and if I wanted to complain to ofgem that I could and she was closing the case as you can imagine I am really not happy about this
Reply to Thread