Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    If it wasn't for the energy crisis and being trapped with my supplier, I would have ditched Utilita months ago.

For months now, my gas meter is not feeding back data to anyone. IHD doesn't.connect, and when logging into my account online, there has been no gas use history for months. How am I supposed to work out what I'm spending?

I've seen other customers with the same issue and starting to wonder if Utilita has deliberately disabled the smart aspect of their gas meters.

Then there's the ongoing issue with solar panels. My system is generating about 50% of my usage, but it's not reflected in my billing. I'm generating electricity for no reason because Utilita refuse to upgrade their smart meters to accommodate solar systems.

In a time where we are trying to reduce spend on energy because.of the current crisis, Utilita seem to be doing everything they can to make it.more.difficult. I've reached the end of my tether, especially as a vulnerable customer.

My next move is Ofgem
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    Hi @monkehfu

If you could send me a direct private mail with your customer ref number, I can pass this back into the business to the necessary teams for them to take a look at what may be causing these issues. 🤩

To send me a direct private mail click here

All the best
    Cat
Reply to Thread