Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    I had new meters installed nearly 2 weeks ago. I was informed that my account would continue to be PAYG. Since the meters have been installed, I have been transferred to a billing account without my permission, my IHD doesn't connect and the amount since last bill shown on my meter is 3 times what I would usually spend on PAYG. The new meters weren't showing up on Utilitas end and they weren't even aware that they had been changed.

Everytime I phone customer services (which I can only do outside work hours,) I am either on hold for about 45 minutes or the phone is put down on me. I have also tried to speak to someone via instant message and through Facebook messenger.

On 3 occasions I have been informed that my case has been escalated both to the billing team and the technical team and I would receive a phone call back- this has never happened. I have been told that my account can be changed back to PAYG and i need this to happen ASAP.

I am left with not knowing what is going on, what the next step is and I am being ignored continually through no fault of my own.

This is causing my lots of stress at an already stressful period of my life.

Can anyone help me please?
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    Hi Layla,

The community is a peer to peer platform so has no staff to assist. Please feel free to respond to my private message and I can request a call be made from the billing team.

Cat
Reply to Thread